Assalamualaikum..
Its been a while since i wrote bout me in this tiny little diary. Well, I am being busy with working in engineering life, new lover, new experience, new friends and new journey of life. I've been checking out my previous post in here. It seems so yesterday since all that happened. Now I clearly have a better or best life I might say.
I have a very understanding, wonderful and awesome boyfriend and I could call him my fiance in 30 days time. I am getting engage! Wooot woottt.
After all the happiness and sorrow in previous love life, I am now can feel relieved that I found the truly one. It has been 7 months we've been together without any doubt that we are made for each other. He proposed me to be his wife when we were in 3 months relationship. Well, now my believe in Qada and Qadar getting stronger by knowing him.
I could say that being with him really making my aim to be a real servant to Allah getting closer. I am still not perfect but I am trying to. Alhamdulillah I am not liat to get up for subuh prayer anymore. I didnt missed my prayer since then. Alhamdulillah for this Nur u given me.
Betul org cakap, kalau dah jodoh x kan ke mana. I've been wondering we the hell he goes when I was miserable handling my life, broken hearted and all the sorrows. I believe Allah keep him away from me to let me be independent and most importantly being who I am today.
Alhamdulillah this 14 December 2013, he will officially be my fiance and InsyaAllah by 17 May 2014 he will be fully mine who I will my Imam and my husband. Thank you Allah for the biggest gift U've gave me. May this jodoh will kekal till our last breath and may I be his head of angle in the heaven later on. Insyallah.
P/S: I love you, Ahmad Fasli bin Abd Muis!
Wednesday, November 13, 2013
I am at the climax of my life!
Posted by anakrosmadi at 2:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment