CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy Year 2012!

Happy New Year!

see. everybody wished me HAPPY new year. but in this first night of 2012, I slept in tears. yes, i dont have that much right to ask for more. but its human nature. we want to loved and to be loved. we want to somebody we love care us as much as we do to them. we want them to want us like we want them. is it too hard to understand? I just want u to want me like I want u. I dont think that is too much to request.

I really dont want to go down memory lane as u make me do that. its too hard not to remember it. Its too painful whilst it is way better than now. it was a bliss compared to now. plz plz and plz do something. I really want this relationship  works fully without any regret. PLEASE!



note: mcuba bertahan~

0 comments: