skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Five Steps To Really Heal Heartbreak
Step 1: I finally Accepted that my relationship was over! I had to be honest with myself. Despite my best effort, my relationship did not work out and there was nothing that I could do to save it! Once I got honest with myself, things really began to change for me.
Step 2: I Released all of my emotions that I was holding onto about my relationship. I also released my ex and my relationship in general. Holding onto the relationship in my mind was not going to really heal my heartbreak.
Step 3: I Really Learned How to Love Myself! This step was by far one of the most challenging steps for me, as I really did not love myself prior to getting into my relationship. As I look back on it, I did not love myself before any of my relationships. That’s why they ALL ended. Once I learned how to really love myself and give myself what I needed emotionally, my heart really began to heal.
Step 4: I Took My Power Back From My Ex! This was a big step and I had to apply some downright evil tactics to get my power back, but it was well worth it. Now I know how to keep my power in any relationship that I have in the future.
Step 5: After taking all of these steps I was now ready to Find Real Love Again. I knew that I had completely healed my broken heart and was now ready to experience Love again. But this time, I was going to use what I learned from healing my heartbreak and applied it to make my new relationship the best one I’ve ever experienced!
0 comments:
Post a Comment